It goes without saying that the period we’re currently living through is unprecedented. This is the first year the ServiceNow community won’t be meeting in person for Knowledge and our team is mourning the missed opportunity to connect with and celebrate this amazing ecosystem. However, with all of the tools at our disposal – Slack, Zoom, BrightTalk, social media – we have an incredible opportunity to be present and connected without risking the health of the most vulnerable among us.
As the digital space replaces traditional physical space, our office is anywhere and everywhere. Today, that means working from home with limited trips outside and being stuck inside for months on end can take its toll.
That’s why we’re doing a little something special to help you spruce up your home office – today we’re introducing a $1,000 West Elm gift card raffle just in time for K20.
The design of our homes and offices have a proven effect on our subconscious. Everything from the spacing of our furniture to the colors we choose can foster feelings of peace, excitement – or even possibly spur us into action.
Steal Acorio’s ServiceNow K20 Booth Design (for your own home!)
Each year the Acorio team delights in planning the design for our booth at Knowledge. In fact, we were so excited about our plans for this year that we want to share some of them with you today to help give a little inspiration for your own home office.
Here are a few of our favorite West Elm picks to help you recreate the aesthetic of what would have been the Acorio K20 Booth:
- Lucas Leather Swivel Base Chair: A perfect (and comfy) escape to take a few meeting calls from.
- Industrial Modular Desk Set: Sleek and rich, we could easily see ourselves planted here for 8+ hours a day (extra plus? All that storage!)
- Curvilinear Mid-Century Table Lamp: This lamp makes our Mid-Century dreams come true.
- Vapor Rug: WFH means no shoes – so don’t skimp out on that rug! This one looks extra soft (and still subtle!)
Still not sure where to start?
Check out our list of the best interior design blogs to skim through from home – and don’t forget to enter to win your own home office makeover before you start scrolling!
- Frame: An international interior design media brand that publishes books, magazines, articles and more on some of the most innovative and interesting design topics like: how do you create a nursery to prepare children for professions that don’t exist yet? And what will the modern workspace look like post-Covid? Scroll through high-res photos of some of the most innovative workspaces out there.
- Old Brand New: An online design resource and creative studio adept at mixing – you guessed it – old and new. Scroll through an eclectic mix of décor and follow DIY projects from start to finish – including this colorful home office reno. Bonus: the site’s founder, Dabito, has an equally [drool-worthy – replace this adjective] Instagram account here.
- EyeSwoon: Photos, articles, lists, and recipes available all in one place from author Athena Calderone. Check out her Screenshot Swoons for a quick roundup of recent and impactful interior design inspiration.
- Apartment therapy: Come for the interesting headlines, stay for the gorgeous photos. Apartment Therapy has DIY home renos, articles about current trends, and suggestions for the best interior design sales and products.
- MyDomaine: Design tips, cleaning tips, DIYs and more. Flip through their endless lists of beautiful home interiors, including this list of the best home offices spotted on Instagram.
- Coco Lapine Design: For when you’re looking for more visual inspiration. Infinite scroll through photos of minimalist living spaces in neutral color palettes.
While K20 may not be in person this year, that doesn’t mean you don’t have a ton of great content coming your way. Going digital means:
- Free access to all K20 content for everyone! That meant more people can access more content than ever before (including, for example, our entire Delivery team!)
- More targeted options for you to find the sessions most relevant to you
- A chance to see all the sessions you want to see, rather than only the ones you can walk to
We have a lot up our sleeves to make sure you get the most out of the next four weeks leading up to Knowledge, including:
- Pre-Conference: 4-weeks of solid and steady content coming – including previews of the 7 clients and 10+ Acorians who are speaking at featured sessions (2 sponsored and 6 part of your scheduled content)
- Coming soon: an Acorio Virtual Portal with Daily Session & Keynote Recap Zoom calls, plus Virtual Office Hours during AMS lunch hours every day of Knowledge
- Stay tuned: Digital Penthouse Party incoming (still in the works so keep it hush-hush!)
- Six weeks of content strategy through the full K20 schedule