Acorio's IT Business
Power Executive Decisions with ServiceNow ITBM
Technology leaders across the globe face the challenge of managing ever-increasing volumes of technology-related projects.
The demand, prioritization, funding, and resourcing of your IT team stretches even the most sophisticated organizations. ServiceNow’s IT Business Management Suite can help you quickly:
- Manage and prioritize demands and ideas.
- Resource projects and understand financial performance.
- Manage your full portfolio of initiatives with cost, effort, and results.
Acorio helps IT leaders gain more visibility into IT and centralize business and operational demand across the entire organization with the ITBM suite.
Law Firm Lays the Groundwork for ServiceNow Success with CMDB and ITBM
Despite their large employee base, international clientele, and major outreach programs, this firm had no succinct Enterprise Project Management business function or platform. To begin that journey successfully, the firm crystallized its roadmap to include two goals: Use ServiceNow’s ITBM PPM and establish a CMDB.Read the Case Study
When it comes to managing the evolving business of IT, in good times or bad, there is no more comprehensive option than the Now platform. If a system can meet the needs of a company in distress, think of what it can do in a steady-state.Janeen Osselborn IT Business Management Practice Lead, Acorio
ITBM Product Spotlight: Demand Management
Demand management aims to identify all work demands, align them to organizational strategic initiatives, and allocate expenditures of resources and investment against the highest priority requests. ServiceNow’s Demand Management allows:
- Requesters to submit ideas and demands for approval and delivery consideration.
- Collaborators to estimate the resource effort, cost, resource requirements, and value relating to the request.
- Users to align requests with services, business capabilities, business applications, goals, strategies, and investments.
- Managers to score, prioritize, and rank requests for approval consideration. The scoring process is objective and universally applied for a fair, honest, visible approach with full stakeholder engagement.
- Leaders to maintain and store requests that are deferred for future consideration.