Acorio’s IT Service
Increase productivity, achieve new insights with a single innovative ITSM solution.
The cloud. It’s all about speed, agility, and fast time to value. That’s why you chose the cloud—you need solutions that are easy to deploy, configure, and use. Yesterday’s slow, labor-intensive applications simply aren’t an option—especially if you have to write reams of code just to get your out-of-the-box application up and running.
Acorio works every day with hundreds of your peers who are using ServiceNow’s cloud-based IT Service Management (ITSM) solution and adopting Service Management strategies and ITIL frameworks to modernize their IT departments.
Recent ITSM Resources
Get ITSM Right, Fast
Your business cannot operate without technology. But, the current pace of business means IT needs to keep up with today’s standard of technology or face extinction. Luckily for you, ServiceNow is transforming organizations with state-of-the-art, intuitive service management tools, and IT management solutions.
- Design and modify forms with just a few clicks. ServiceNow comes with a comprehensive set of standard forms, built specifically for the ITIL processes it supports. You can use these forms as they are, or tailor them to meet your unique business requirements. Collaborators to estimate the resource effort, cost, resource requirements, and value relating to the request
- Stay up to date with intuitive dashboards and in-depth reports. ITSM delivers the visibility you need to accelerate IT and dramatically increase IT service quality. You can easily create both executive dashboards and detailed reports—unlocking deep visibility and valuable insights into critical issues, ongoing workloads, and long-term trends.
- Accelerate service delivery with automated assignment approval and notification rules. When a user submits an incident or request, it has to be assigned to the right person or group. Doing this manually for every request is incredibly time consuming and leads to errors. That’s why ServiceNow lets you route user requests automatically—and it only takes a few minutes to set up an assignment rule. For example, you can have one rule to send software requests directly to the software group and another rule to send email issues to your email server expert.
- Ensure process standards with configurable business rules. You can also easily enforce your own unique business and process standards by defining custom business rules. For example, you can configure ServiceNow’s ITSM solution to automatically update a status when certain conditions are met or ensure that your staff enters a reason when they close an incident.
- Easily visualize, configure, and manage your processes with drag-and-drop workflows. To deliver great IT services, you need well-defined end-to-end processes. ITIL’s Service Design makes it easy to create repeatable processes that drive high-quality, responsive service delivery. Combined with ServiceNow’s “drag-and-drop” workflow builder, you’ll be able to build robust, measurable processes to eliminate mistakes, accelerate delivery, and drive down costs.
- Create stunning service portals that delight your end-users. Once you’ve set up your ITSM applications, you’ll want to give your end-users a centralized portal where they can easily access your newly-updated IT services. And not just any portal—one that reflects your modern business identity and delivers a truly delightful consumer experience.
Global Medical Company Brings its ITSM Instance into the Future Using ServiceNow
This medical company has over 70 years of experience specializing and innovating in vision and eye care products. Years of cutting-edge technology and industry firsts helped this organization grow to become the $7 billion business it is today. However, they needed to develop a new internal IT infrastructure, ultimately looking at ServiceNow’s ITSM solution to help, while under a strict timeline and regulatory requirements.Read the Case Study