As we roll into the summer, Acorio continues powering ahead with our monthly webinar series. In fact, this month, we’re serving up two virtual presentations for the greater ServiceNow community. So before signing off for the weekend, make sure you have each of these upcoming webinars scheduled in your June calendar.
Tuesday, June 8th 2021 | 12:00 PM ET, 9:00 AM PT (1-hour long webinar)
Join Acorio next week for a special presentation that will dive into how you can optimize the value of ServiceNow within your organization by aligning your business processes to drive a transformative culture and boost your employee and customer experience.
Our experts will cover a variety of topics and questions, including:
- What are executives in the ServiceNow ecosystem prioritizing right now?
- How can you keep customer and employee experience central to your transformation strategy?
- Where should you align business processes to drive a transformative culture?
- How do you measure (and of course, optimize) the value of your platform?
Meet our Speakers
- Michael Beldie, Vice President of Advisory. Michael is a transformation executive and creative problem solver who has helped organizations transform their businesses to drive profitability and improve human experience for over 20 years. He brings extensive expertise in business growth, enterprise strategy planning, operational effectiveness, and leadership development to the Acorio team.
- Stacey Prezel, Vice President of Employee Transformation & Strategy. With more than 10 years’ experience in Fortune 500 enterprises and 7 years in ServiceNow, Stacey has directed process management programs and led complex, global multi-million-dollar technology projects for organizations transforming their HR and IT service delivery.
- Grant Pulver, Vice President of Client Success. Grant has been in the technology business for over 25 years, specializing in ITSM, CSM, GBS and Customer Experience, and has remained laser-focused on the value of these programs for the bottom line of the business and productivity of their customers.
Tuesday, June 15th 2021 | 1:00 PM ET, 10:00 AM PT (1-hour long webinar)
Every year, we conduct exclusive research to dive into the latest platform trends amongst ServiceNow clients. Whether you’re looking to learn about which KPI’s ServiceNow customers are tracking, or what’s on your peers’ ServiceNow roadmaps for this year and beyond, this is one presentation you don’t want to miss. We have an all-star line up of speakers to share data points, trends, and insights from our 2021 Insight & Vision Report.
The webinar will also cover how client’s platform strategy has shifted in the last 12 months, roadmap trends amid uncertain business circumstances, current client challenges plus top initiatives for business executives, and overarching digital transformation trends for 2021 and beyond.
Tune into the presentation to unlock a comprehensive overview of Digital Transformation in modern organizations. You’ll also get special insights on how global challenges have dictated technology strategy when it comes to both employees and customers, and how ServiceNow is being utilized throughout the Enterprise (including challenges, results, and roadmap insights).
Meet our Speakers
- Meghan Lockwood, Vice President, Strategic Marketing. As the Vice President of Strategic Marketing at Acorio, Meghan is responsible for setting both strategic vision and tactical execution plans for the team’s global marketing footprint. She brings nearly 20 years’ experience working with business owners and C-level executives to the Acorio team, with prior roles at MarketingSherpa, HubSpot, and The Boston Globe
- Josh Scott, VP, Industry Strategy & Operations. An experienced leader with a history and passion for helping IT, HR, and other service-based organization, Josh was the Managing Director of Services for the Consultancy Business Forward, acquired just about 2 years ago by Acorio. Josh has vast experience in enterprise service management, strategic planning, service design, organizational design across a wide variety of industries – as well as a history in Big 4 consulting.
- Sarah Carley, Senior Marketing Manager, Inbound and Media. Our resident ServiceNow observer for the past 3½ years, today Sarah is the leader of Acorio’s Thought Leadership, including our blog, articles and eBook development, as well as maintaining and executing Acorio’s prolific ServiceNow content and publications – which generates over 300,000 views per year.
Can’t make it to one of the presentations but still want to snag the content? Go ahead and register on BrightTalk for the presentation you would like to see, and our team will be sure to send you a copy of the slides and a recording of the presentation once it’s available on demand.