Week three of the Knowledge 2020 Digital Experience means we have reached the halfway point of this year’s conference. Knowledge 2020 is showcasing the very best ways to unlock productivity, highlighting customer and platform innovations, and inspiring the entire community to create great business experiences in today’s world. This week’s new content will be no different.
The theme for the week? Success. Keep an eye out for the new content that reflects this theme, from Success Meetups, where you can learn the value of being a Now Creator, to Chris Bedi’s Keynote on driving real ROI.
To help you navigate the hundreds of new sessions that are launched this week we’re sharing a few that we’re looking forward to watching, ranging from keynotes to breakout sessions and customer stories.
Knowledge 2020 Week Three: Success
Discover how ServiceNow Customer Success can provide you the guidance and expert support to achieve your desired business outcomes and enduring success. Hear how your peers are benefitting from ServiceNow Customer Success. Learn about our different Customer Success offerings and how they can help you succeed across key areas of your ServiceNow journey including roadmap and vision, governance, implementation, platform operating model, environment and platform health, value management, and more.
2. How Ingles Markets reimagined store operations with Customer Service Management with Devon Suskauer and Devin Lindberg
What happens when you redefine who your customer is? For leading grocery retailer Ingles Markets, reimagining their “customer” to include its corporate users and it’s 200+ stores, distributed across the southeast, empowered this organization to establish a foundational and scalable enterprise service management platform that solves for tomorrow. Learn how they optimized Customer Service Management to:
- Lower costs, improve services and streamline operations by reducing application footprint and providing multiple support services from a single system
- Deliver transparency and visibility to executives and key stakeholders with reporting on KPIs through automation and actionable intelligence
- Improve services and efficiency of field service management operations
3. How ServiceNow achieves 10X ROI by driving digital transformation across its own business with Chris Bedi and Dean Robinson
This Keynote event showcases how ServiceNow is transforming by relying on their own platform. By relentlessly using the Now Platform to create digital workflows they have delivered over $100M in value of increased productivity and by providing great experiences to our own employees and customers. Learn about ServiceNow’s pragmatic approach to executing and measuring digital transformation across its talent, processes, and technology.
4. Reclaim $1 million in Opex from your software budget using SAM with Poonam Kripalani
Managing On-Premise and SaaS applications is a huge, business-critical task. Join Poonam Kripalani from ServiceNow to learn how data is tracked and reviewed in a Microsoft portal and dashboard for a full view of the compliance process.
5. Designing and implementing cross-departmental campaigns with Allison French
In this session, you’ll hear about how you can build guided experiences for employees and enable faster action and efficiency using ServiceNow campaigns. You’ll also learn tips and tricks for designing and implementing campaigns, as well as strategies for building a calendar of campaign topics by partnering with stakeholders from internal communications and other departments.