Knowledge season is upon us, which means it’s time to start thinking about which sessions you might want to attend (whether you are participating in-person or digitally). Session planning really comes down to personal preference for what you and your organization are interested in.
However, when you are filling out your schedule we do recommend trying to fill three categories.
- Go to sessions around products that you’re already using or about the industry that you’re in. This one is a no-brainer – learn more about what is directly related to you.
- Pick a few sessions around a workflow that you haven’t thought about using yet. It’s a great opportunity to see what other people are using it for, and how you can build off of what you already have.
- Go to a few “transformation” sessions. Yes, you might be tired of hearing this word, but the fact remains that digital transformation is imperative and if you aren’t already working on it at your organization, it might be time to think about it.
For today’s session recommendation, we are previewing a session in that third bucket….
Five Strategies to Future-Proof Your ServiceNow Roadmap in 2022
Taking place on the NY Knowledge Expo floor, in Theater #2, on May 11th, this session features Acorio’s very own Grant Pulver.
Pulver, who is our VP of Client Success, has been in the tech industry for over 25 years, racking up experience in technology platforms, consulting best practices, and management. He specializes in both ITSM and Customer Experience, but where he really shines is driving Shared Services strategies, large transformations, and consolidations across multiple verticals.
During his session he will be covering, well, five strategies to future-proof your ServiceNow roadmap. In 20 minutes, he will aim to answer the question How do you plan a roadmap to achieve your long-term business goals while also adapting to the ever-changing business landscape in 2022? It’s a lofty goal for the short session, we know.
Save your spot to learn how to:
- Develop and mature your platform strategy
- Create structured accountability within your ServiceNow teams
- Prioritize cross-organizational alignment for platform maturity and expansion while minimizing technical debt
- Differentiate your org by prioritizing, unifying, and simplifying employee and customer experience and taking advantage of new platform capabilities
Add Grant’s session to your agenda here.