Connect, Automate, and Integrate Student Support
Download Sales Collateral for ServiceNow® Partner Catalyst™ Solution for Higher Ed:
The Higher Education space is extremely competitive. The interactions with students and parents are critical to the success of an institution. Whether your university clients are building its brand recognition or focusing on retaining students with a stellar experience, the ServiceNow® Partner Catalyst™ Solution with Acorio can help you change the playing field. Acorio’s approach can help your clients modernize and streamline the student experience, stay connected with students and parents, or reduce your costs through intelligent automation.
Leading universities across the country are changing how they approach every element of the student lifecycle. Learn how changing your paradigm to adopt a Customer Service focus will transform your pipeline.
A Student One-Stop Portal – the “Wow Factor” you need in the competitive higher education market
- Improve student insight and retention
- Enhance student and parent interaction
- Create communities of campus engagement
- Modernize and coordinate student services
- Improve student satisfaction and NPS for the institution
- Simplify the experience and get the “wow factor” for your students (and their parents)
The New ServiceNow technology platform closes sales with…
- Modern, intuitive sites that drive engagement
- Self-reliant solutions and Intelligent routing of requests
- Rapid resolution with lower cost resources
- Tool consolidation or simple integration
- A unified system of work that improves communication and coordination throughout the institution
The largest 100% ServiceNow Gold Services Partner, Acorio is a Service Management cloud consultancy on a mission: to deliver on inspiration, guidance, and unparalleled expertise throughout our customers’ entire Service Management journey.
Exclusively focused on ServiceNow, we provide implementation support, strategy, and road mapping, organizational change management, and true best practices for our customers.
- ServiceNow Gold Services Partner
- Fast50 Growth Company – the 5th fastest-growing company in MA
- 200+ Clients, 300 implementations
- 70% repeat business
- One of the highest CSAT scores in the ServiceNow ecosystem
- 165+ ServiceNow Specific Certifications, Accreditations, and Competencies
Acorio’s Higher Ed ServiceNow Focus
With dozens of successful go-lives from top universities across North America, we can share the best practices education customers are using today to improve retention and student success. Partner with a firm that understands how top institutions and game-changers are adopting customer service best practices to transform the student experience.
Suffolk University in Boston (~15,000 students) is about to be the pilot organization for this solution.
Other institutions, like Stanford University, would be good opportunities as they have already consolidated work into a ticketing system (Remedy), but haven’t converted to ServiceNow for non-IT services yet.
Acorio Catalyst Lead:
Adam Mason, VP of Solutions and Innovations at Acorio
Strong background in Higher Ed technology from his experience at Loyola Marymount University (LMU) and Vanderbilt University. Adam is a former ServiceNow Customer Hero, Hackathon champion and frequent speaker at the Knowledge conferences. He brings his innovative experience to the Higher Ed space via the ServiceNow® Partner Catalyst™ Solution.