The New Retail Mandate: Responsive, Safe, Scalable Digital Operations
The retail sector is facing unprecedented change with new business and supply chain strains, safety needs, consumer confidence, coupled with customer demand and spending habits likely to be in flux through 2022. Today, you need more than a good sale to inspire loyalty. Success and ultimate survival depend on putting technology to work in every part of the value chain; reimagining store sites – considering safety, store footprints, customer demand, and engagement – developing new consumer delivery models, and leveraging predictive, responsive warehouse operations and back-office actions.
Deliver Responsive, Efficient Performance with an Eye to Customer Loyalty
Our consultants have spent years working in close partnership with retail organizations across the entire industry spectrum including; grocery, apparel, convenience stores, and luxury goods. As retail undergoes its most significant transformation ever on the backdrop of the 2020 pandemic, our dedicated ServiceNow experts are armed to help you combat the new challenges and evolving opportunities facing companies today:
- Operational efficiency and scale. With tight industry margins, retail organizations can fully capitalize on ServiceNow’s ability to improve the bottom line by optimizing sourcing, supply chain management, and efficient store operations. Collate and leverage AI for optimal customer experiences.
- Consumer Experiences for a New Normal. Today, your organization’s support approach to customer loyalty, safety, and experience is the lynchpin to ensuring loyalty. It is now just as important as the retail experience was six months ago.
- Enduring Business Continuity. Retail is being reimagined and must be adaptable for success. Disaster response, the safety of employees, and customers are all critical to keeping the business executing.
- Long-Term Strategy. Combined with our award-winning ServiceNow Advisory practice, our experts use ServiceNow to help you lay the foundation for top-line growth through providing your employees the support to leverage new distribution and support channels with the use of best-in-class IT Service Management, HR Service Delivery, Customer Service Management, and Field Service.
- Service Management. We know that the true strength of the ServiceNow platform lies in their ‘platform of platforms’ approach. Embrace the opportunities afforded by Service Management strategies to improve your overall digital performance.
- Organizational Structure. Set your organization up for sustainable success with ServiceNow by building robust workflows and smooth change management processes.
I would like to say thank you for all the work the Acorio team put in on the project! I have been with the company for 34 years and I think this has to be one of the most successful projects I have seen. My team is still learning ServiceNow and with every new task we learn, we are happier with the system.VP at a National Retail Chain
Understanding the Challenges Facing Retail Organizations
Retail is one of the most competitive industries in the world with the added challenge of
volatility, skinny margins,and entrenched legacy processes. These all came to light in
our 2020 ServiceNow Insight and Vision Survey and Report where the cost of
technology and roadmap creep were top Retail ServiceNow challenges.
Select the following challenging areas of your ServiceNow implementation.
Putting Technology to Work in a Changing Customer Ecosystem.
With modern consumers increasingly less likely to cook for themselves and more likely to schedule a delivery of groceries from an online retailer, this enterprise grocer needed to rethink its digital strategy to stay relevant.Read the Case Study