Want to be a hero at work? Halt interminable email threads, uncertain task owners and indefinite timeline across IT, Human Resources, Finance, Product groups and Marketing! Simple right? This revolution is – and will be – powered by ServiceNow.
I’m thrilled to be attending my 3rd Knowledge conference. Knowledge gives us the information, inspiration and guidance to leverage ServiceNow in ways where expediency and clear accountability becomes the currency of work.
At Acorio, a consultancy and implementer solely focused on ServiceNow transformations and implementations, we encourage our clients to attend Knowledge to help chart their journey.
What experience can you expect at Knowledge?
- Learn from the Best – ServiceNow, their partners (like Acorio!) and customers can share best practices and most importantly gotchas to watch out for
- Soak in peer exchange – This is the best chance to meet others with a shared experience and exchange tips on the journey
- Vision your future – The revolution has started! Learn the future so you can vision your journey
Acorio clients are passionate about their service management journey. Most become ambassadors across their orgs as they demonstrate success. While many of our clients started with ITSM, we have developed Service Management Roadmaps with them that expand into the data center with ITOM, address efficient security response, bring HR into the modern age, transform customer service andaddress risk concerns (GRC) with the overarching theme of automation, experience, accountability and clear process.
Acorio’s experts are just that – experts – in the platform, applications and process that ensures a straight line to quick successes with ServiceNow, on time and in budget. We have helped many clients who are just starting out or lost their way a bit, drive toward a clear success beacon. We have innovative applications and approaches to make you a hero with ServiceNow with little risk.
- See how ITOM takes ITSM to a new level – We are excited to demonstrate the true value of ITSM by showing how organizations can be “Service –Aware” and reap the benefits.
- Power up your Knowledge Management program by seeing our highly praised Knowledge solution, Acorio Knowledge Centered Support
- Check out how a modern Service Portal drives your customers’ excitement and your costs down. We will also show Helsinki’s newest Portal features and demonstrate mobility features as well.
- See the promise of Customer Service with a unified experience and architecture
- Learn more about Asset Management and how to save money on SW and HW costs.
- Come discuss how Security response for vulnerabilities and threats, our customers who have deployed GRC, and PPM