Acorio’s Expert Team is filled with experienced ServiceNow consultants, Process Expert, Certified Implementation Specialists and Engagement Managers to help guide your integration and design the most robust, innovative solutions in the business.
Here are just a few highlights of our unparalleled technical architecture and change management processes:
- Proven Methodology. We address your process, people and technology – not just the technology
- User Experience Solutions. Pre-configurations & applications that improve experience, accelerate delivery, and simplify maintenance
- Integrations. Hundreds of complex integrations with a focus on centralized control through our unique IP – Acorio Integration Coordinator (AIC)
- Knowledge Transfer/Training. Ensuring our clients can optimally use and support the solution/platform
Focused on Your ServiceNow Success
There’s a reasons why Acorio has one of the highest Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) in the ServiceNow ecosystem. With over 250 successful implementations under our belt (and 70% repeat business), we know how to guide our partners, and focus on the keys to successful ServiceNow installations.
- Architecture – the approach to implementation that provides a consistent and long-term foundation on the ServiceNow platform
- Data Analytics – the ability to distill insight from volumes of data and information collected in ServiceNow
- Integrations – bringing the power of scheduled or automated data transactions into your ServiceNow instance
- Knowledge Management – putting the foundation of centralized and searchable information at your fingertips throughout the ServiceNow platform
- Mobility – delivering the ServiceNow platform anywhere and everywhere you need it
- User experience – ensuring high adoption with simple and modern experiences on the ServiceNow platform
- Custom App creation
Why Customers Choose Acorio – Our Methodology
The Acorio Accelerated Agile Implementation Methodology (AAAIM) ensures a quality, on-time, in-budget delivery and knowledge transfer.
Integrations Supercharge your Service Automation
Most customer who strategically invest in ServiceNow need to share critical information between ServiceNow and other enterprise systems.
The Acorio Integration Coordinator (AIC) is a robust integration controller for synchronous and asynchronous integrations.
1. Powerful convention-based mapping engine and interface
2. Built specifically to handle complex bi-directional asynchronous integrations
3. Leverages and extends the powerful ServiceNow Workflow Engine
4. Alerting and monitoring allows for efficient support and maintenance